Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mr. Cooper and all his two year glory!

So...I have been a little busy with two jobs, a two year old and a baby in the belly that I have not posted since January! How terrible! With Miss Hadley's big arrival scheduled for Friday, I wanted to get a jump start of some posts for my main man - Cooper Ayden! Here are a few random pics of Mr. C in action over the past few months. I promise I will be much better at keeping up with sharing all the fun events of our crazy lives! xxoo

Mommy and C at Mr. Trip's Big Diego Birthday Bash

Just one of the big kids

Who is the crazy big man with Diego???

Kind of blurry - but so funny! Laying in Hadley's play mat with her baby doll!

Our first corn on the cob experience! He loved it.

Checking out Hadley's new digs!

Stickers are his major addiction!

No comments: