Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day - Part One

I had the best Mommy's day ever! First, my sweet boy slept to 8:30am - what a treat! Daddy and Cooper brought me my gifts and sweet, sweet cards. I got "Super Mom" pj's and a spa gift certificate to none other than the Cooper Spa! We headed over to brunch at Uncle Julio's with the whole family (minus Adam and Taylor) and enjoyed some yummy food and drinks. What a treat! I even convinced Brent to let him wear his smocked bubble suit since it was "my day!"

My sweet baby boy!
Oh how he loves his Daddy!


The family - with the silliest boy in the world - check out the face!



Nana, Mommy and C

1 comment:

Judie said...

I am laughing because you know who owns a pair of Super Mom pjs, we can have a slumber party and be twins!!
Happy Mothers Day my friend!