Thursday, January 8, 2009

C's First Christmas!!!

What a fantastic holiday! Christmas is amazing through the eyes of a child (even at 11 months). This was a special Christmas for my family because Larry and my mom got married this year and we got to celebrate as a family with all six kids, significant others, Cooper and all the puppies. We had a blast and Cooper thought it was the greatest day of his life. I think he was a little overwhelmed with all the madness and presents!!

Did Santa come...

My new Race Car - he is pretty fast on it, too!

check out the hat...

we took a nasty fall minutes before this picture - you can see right above our left eye!

Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho!

Hi Daddy!!! (too cute I had to add this one)

Our new family, Courtney, Megan, Adam and Kaleena

My first Nana Breakfast casserole - YumO!

My third outfit for the day - seriously!

No comments: